Schools are required by law to publish statutory information on their website. We have collated the links to these pages here so they are on one page for ease of access.
Marksbury C of E Primary School is a member of the Partnership Trust MAT.
The contact details for the Trust are as follows;
- The Partnership Trust,
Radstock, Bath, BA3 3AL
2. Admission arrangements or where they may be found (community and voluntary controlled schools only)
Our admission arrangements remain based with B&NES Local Authority and follow their processes. Additional information can be found in on our Admissions page found on this site.
3. Link to Ofsted/SIAMS Report
These can be found on our Ofsted page
Information about our latest SATS and data summaries can be found here
6. School curriculum information for each year group by subject, including phonics/reading schemes.
Information regarding our school curriculum can be found under the Classes tab on the main menu;
At Marksbury Church of England Primary School we teach phonics using the Letters and Sounds scheme supported by additional resources from Jolly Phonics and Read, Write Inc. We teach cursive handwriting from reception to support fluency in spelling and handwriting.
Available on our policy page or by request from the school office
8. Pupil Premium and Primary PE Sports Premium allocation, use and impact on attainment
For Pupil Premium and Primary PE Premium Grant reports and information click here
9. School’s ethos and values
This can be found here
10. Business Interests Register
The Partnership Trust Register of Business Interests can be found here
Local Governing Body Business Register and attendance can be found here.
11. SEN Offer
Information regarding this can be found here
12. Multi Academy Trust accounts
13. Complaints Policy and procedure
Marksbury C of E Primary uses the Complaints policy of the Partnership Trust. This can be found here